Saturday, March 20, 2010

Seat Belt Police

The boys and I were on our way home today from the park. We stopped at a convenience store that is within a mile or so of our home. I am somewhat ashamed to say that I made a decision NOT to put my seat belt on because we were so close to home. Wouldn't want to waste any energy on something so temporary. The seat belt alarm thingie only goes off a few times between this gas station and our house. (not that I've done it before) As we're rounding the last curve before entering our subdivision, I hear from the back seat "seat belt pwease mom". I didn't say a word. Caught by a two year old. I quickly put my seat belt on and snuck a look at him in the rear view mirror at which time he said "thanks".
What would I do without my Sam? Be very reckless for one thing...

2 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

please start blogging again! we miss you. also, play words with friends with me please. my name is 5thof11. DO IT!!! :0)

Mike & Lila Family said...

btw, this is hilarious and i am waiting anyday for evan to pick up on such things. lol. :) he already yells 'BEEP' when the dryer finishes cause it's what mike and i say to each other instead of 'not it' for taking the laundry out. ha ha ha.