Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh No!! Where Does the Time Go?


Oh no! It's been since March of 2010 since I posted anything? Really? Well now that's a shame. My kids are still cute and funny and now I feel terrible that all the cute and funny things have gone undocumented. I did just figure out that I can post things now but backdate them to the time at which they actually happened which is good. Wouldn't want tobe inaccurate or anything.

Quick summary...

Sam turns 4 in 2 days. He starts preschool on Tuesday and soccer for the first time some time next week. He is a bundle of energy and keeps us laughing all the time.



Nathan is in the 3rd grade. I feel like he's growing up WAY too fast. He wants to play basketball this fall. We are strongly encouraging (making) him take piano lessons and he is involved in scouts at church. He has a wicked sense of humor and still loves to cuddle.


We got another baby. Oh, I mean we got a dog. Sometimes it has felt like as much work as a baby. His name is Cosmo. He's a golden retriever. He loves us (some of us more than others) and we love him. He's handsome too, so I'm even going to put a picture.

That's all for now. I can go to bed tonight with just a little less mommy guilt.

2 comments:

magsthemom said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who lets significant time pass between posts.

Mike & Lila Family said...

WELCOME BACK!!! :) we've missed you and I've been wanting to see those babies of yours. cosmo has grown up soo big. where has the time gone? ;) proud of you. xo