Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Little Trip

Dave's work schedule is crazy. I won't spell it out for you, mostly because I can't remember how it goes. Let's just say he's gone a lot and at wierd and long hours. So, when he is away from work we take advantage of that time as best we can. Going to amusements parks is quickly becoming our family's favorite thing to do together. Dave loves that Nathan is so fearless and will ride anything they will let him on. I love this too because it gets me off the hook. This trip was even more fun because Sam is now big enough to ride on some of the "kiddie" rides. (I can't believe he's so big already!) Nathan enjoyed showing Sam the ropes and if truth be told, I think he enjoyed the "kiddie" rides with Sam more than the big rides with Dad.






1 comment:

autumn said...

I love these sweet little pictures of Sam and Nathan. Especially the one of the two of them from the back. You really need to blow that up and frame it.